ONE LOVE

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some unique things about me

A very important influence to a person’s life is the way he or she was raised up. I am blessed by God to have been brought up in a God-fearing family. My parents taught me how to pray, how to study the Bible and how to have personal relationship with God. As a family, we always acknowledge the presence of God in our lives and my faith in Him made me who I am now.

Music is part of our family. Most of my relatives are musically inclined persons. I am blessed by God with the ability to play different kinds of musical instruments like guitar, piano/keyboard and drums and interested to learn how to play the violin. What is unique about us is that we are all using our gifts and talents to minister to God and to other people. My father is a good singer and plays the guitar well while my only sister is a soloist and plays drum well. We are part of the worship team of our church.


During my younger years, I loved to assemble things out of small pieces of materials and design them in variety of ways. I am uniquely interested in making different designs from Lego materials which until now are stored for my future kids to play with. Puzzles challenge me and keep my mind working. I also have special interest in working with computers and its technology. I learned about computers at an early age just by watching my mother and my cousin work with computers. This is the reason why I want to finish a career in computer engineering. I am interested to learn more about computer hardware and software technology.


We live in a community where there is a focus on science and technology education because of the presence of the University of the Philippines at Los Baños and other international research organizations. I am blessed to be enrolled in a secondary school where Christian education is one of the focus balanced with co curricular activities. Through God’s grace, I am able to cope up with the demands of my academic studies and school activities, firm in peer pressures and a leader in many occasions.


I am learning a lot from the Bible and from other books that is why I always have some insights to share to other people. My friends always ask for my advices and my opinions on different matters.


My goal is to finish my studies, to work in a good company where I could apply my course and to provide an abundant life for my future family. I am also interested to set up a my own business.


With Jesus in our family and in my personal life, I have become a responsible, hardworking, peaceable, committed and self-controlled person. I give my best in everything I do even if my best may not the best for others, all for God’s glory.


No comments: